Saturday, March 3, 2012

A visit to COTNIs Chitipi Village

It has been a few months since Mom and I have been out to Chitipi to see the children and I have heard they moved all the Little-ones there and Tellina my friend is the new mom for all of them. Tellina has the house all cleaned up and the furniture has been recovered so the home is quite nice.
We arrived at the house and I could hear the Children calling out that Auntie Michelle has come. They didn't see that Grandma was with me, but once they did they were even more excited.

The Children walked us in the house and we held the babies and loved on the other kids as well. One little boy brought a Christmas card that was sent to him from his sponsoring family and asked grandma to read it to him. Of course Mom read it to him but he wanted it read over and over again. The kids were all wanting to sit and talk with him. I took a group out to look at the farm to see what they were growing . We walked by a bee hive but fortunate ly we has walked by it before I realized what it was and told the children to walk fast. I didn't have my epi pen. which was not bright on my part, but a good warning of what not to forget again. All in all, it was a nice visit which left me very proud of Tellina for the way she is managing the home.

No comments: