Thursday, February 16, 2012

Doctor Clark

It's 7pm,raining cats and dogs, lightening fills the sky and I'm called to check on a lady I know. Word has it she has a head ache and can't walk. The combination sounds like it could be cerebral malaria so I didn't want to chance it without checking her out. When I got out of the car to walk down the high grass, mud puddled path the rains were at their peak, I was hot so didn't mind getting wet but was a bit afraid of the lightening. My friend decided she wouldn't die during the night and would like to wait until morning . Her eyes looked ok so I decided she could wait . We drove back home and I was thankful that I didn't have to spend the evening in the hospital. I still haven 't gotten over jet lag. Mom was in bed by 7pm. Now it's my turn .

No comments: