Saturday, October 20, 2007

Navigating through JO Burg

Good evening. Connie and I have been trying to navigate this very complex city. We are both(buggared) that is South African for tired. This city is full of robots which means full of traffic lights. It seems to lack street signs however so every one tells you how to go by telling you how many robots and stops you need to go by. There are also alot of y's in the road, so we feel like every other y we have managed to not be on the proper side of. We went out shopping again today and it took 5 or six maybe more stops to ask for directions before we got it right. We do know how to get from East gate to home now, but we won't be going to east gate again.

After talking to the doctors I realized that the bill will be closer to 3500 or 4000 dollars. However that will include my stay in the hospital and the plane ticket as well. I am trusting God for his provision at the time. He is able. Thank you Jesus for providing for all my needs.

I am a bit nervous but, trust that my life is in the Lord's hands. Vanity will get me no where at this time. It's amazing how attached we get to this house me live in called our bodies. We are called to take care of them because they are the temple in which the Holy Spirit dwells, but when He decides to remodel them we must trust He has a purpose and plan in all of this. My hope and prayer is that we will be able to share Christ with Dr. Chait.

I'm also very thank you to the Lord for my friends the Dehnerts. Connie has been a lot of fun to be with and has kept me positive as well. Her husband Kelly is home with his 3 kids and my dog, what a willing soul. Pray for this family as they are separated from one another in order to walk with me during this time. What a blessing they are. Good nite and may God bless you. Michelle

No comments: